SRR Induction motors are type designed to operate in a wide voltage range. These motors are available in international standard frame sizes.
Enclosed in a robust, grey cast iron housing with ample cooling fins to ensure better heat dissipationFeatures:
- Dynamically balanced Pressure die-cast rotors with minimum vibration.
- Deep groove ball bearings to carry relatively heavy radial thrust loads, resulting in long life.
- Cooling fan located on the non-driving side together with cooling fins provides adequate flow of air and ensures an efficient cooling system.
- Motor is tested conforming to suit Aquaculture Working Conditions.
- Specially designed to withstand the low voltage variation of 200 – 240 V / 350 - 440 V, 50Hz, AC power supply.
- Low operating temperature with Class F insulation ensures long trouble free operation and increased winding life.
- Available in SINGLE PHASE ALSO.